OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The Mission of the Coppell Education Foundation is to generate and distribute resources to the Coppell Independent School District for educational, motivational and innovative programs needed to meet the district’s mission of excellence in education.
We achieve our mission by directing resources towards the following goals:
- Encouraging all students to achieve their highest potential
- Supporting creative and innovative efforts of the district’s staff
- Assisting educators and administrative staff in meeting financial needs in the classroom
- Publicly recognizing staff and students for exemplary educational achievement
- Building community awareness for the Coppell Education Foundation
- Inspiring parents and the community to participate with CISD in enriching the educational experience
WHO WE ARE
A dedicated organization governed by an independent board of directors comprised of volunteers representing the Coppell community and businesses served by CISD.
WHAT WE DO
Generate and distribute
resourses to CISD for educational, motivational and transforming programs desgined by our facilitators and administrators for our learners, our schools and our community.
WHEN WE DO IT
Throughout the school year with our fundraising campaigns, camps, grants and recognition programs.
WHERE WE DO IT
At all elementary, middle and high schools in CISD.
WHY WE DO IT
Because we are about our kids, our schools and our community.
HOW WE DO IT
With these Red & Black events: Run to Fund race, Interactive Institute, Academic Recognition Banquet, Robotics Camp, Super Stars, Foundation Plaza and partnering with business sponsors.