OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The Mission of the Coppell Education Foundation is to generate and distribute resources to the Coppell Independent School District for educational, motivational and innovative programs needed to meet the district’s mission of excellence in education.
We achieve our mission by directing resources towards the following goals:
- Encouraging all students to achieve their highest potential
- Supporting creative and innovative efforts of the district’s staff
- Assisting educators and administrative staff in meeting financial needs in the classroom
- Publicly recognizing staff and students for exemplary educational achievement
- Building community awareness for the Coppell Education Foundation
- Inspiring parents and the community to participate with CISD in enriching the educational experience
WHO WE ARE
A dedicated organization governed by an independent board of directors comprised of volunteers representing the Coppell community and businesses.
WHAT WE DO
Generate and distribute
recourses to CISD for educational, motivational and innovative programs needed to meet the district’s mission of excellence in education.
WHEN WE DO IT
Throughout the school year with our fundraising campaigns, camps, grants and recognition programs
WHERE WE DO IT
Across all schools in the Coppell Independent School District
WHY WE DO IT
Because we are about our kids, our schools and our community
HOW WE DO IT
Through the Red & Black Fundraising Campaign, Red & Black Run to Fund, Red & Black Robotics Camp, the Red & Black Interactive Institute, Foundation Plaza, First Year Teacher Grants, Classroom Grants, Red & Black Super Star and the Academic Recognition Banquet.